An e-learning division within a global software company is responsible for delivering over 2,000 live virtual events per year to their employees and partners. They asked Worktank to help them design a program to increase capacity and operational efficiency while reducing costs. After conducting a deep end-to-end review of their program, we were able to provide a multifaceted solution that increased capacity 240% and reduced per-event costs 66%—and customer satisfaction soared to 4.97 out of 5. Worktank provided the following services:
- Assessment — Our team conducted a thorough review of their current program.
- Tools and Processes — Having produced over 16,000 webcasts, we were able to provide plug-and-play tools and processes that all vendors could use.
- Messaging — We developed audience-facing communications including emails, PowerPoint templates, and user guides.
- Registration — We created a branded registration site automating all attendee interactions and communications for a uniformly positive customer experience.
- Customer Satisfaction — Through platform features like webcam integration, customer polling, and interactive white boards, we were able to coach presenters on their presentations leading to higher customer satisfaction scores.
- Reporting — Our reporting tools compiled program-wide data and produced robust, formatted reports for improved post-event analysis.
Worktank not only manages over 50% of the overall program volume—we’ve also substantially increased our client’s efficiency, reduced costs and errors, and improved customer satisfaction through the use of our robust tool set and the knowledge and experience of our event producers.